Original painting by Alice Swan–Stewart, Arrow Lakes, Chippewa Cree, and Assiniboine Sioux. Alice was sent to boarding school as a young child, and spent her life trying to heal and decolonize her life and her family. She found strength in our culture and expressed herself through her art. Her legacy lives on through her children, grandchildren, and anyone who finds joy in her work.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Alice Swan-Stewart – Prairie Chicken Dancer
Excluding Sales Tax